How does the delivery process work?
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- International Shipping – International clients do not pay import duties levied by their government to Sceptre. Clients will have to pay the customs duty to the courier provider in order to receive the product.
My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
- You can track the status of your package 24 hours after your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
What is the estimated delivery time?
- We usually dispatch most orders within 1-4 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays).
- Though, we keep most of our catalogue in our inventory, certain products are manufactured on Pay-to-Order basis so that we can live up to our promise of providing fresh, non-expired products.
My order will be shipped in multiple shipment. What does this mean?
This means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations.